To import contacts from your Gmail webmail account follow these steps:
1. From the Contacts tab click the 'Add New List' button.
2. Give this list a name and click 'Continue'.
3. Read the Terms carefully. If you comply with them, select 'I agree' and click 'Continue'.
4. Click the Gmail link.
5. A window will popup asking to authorize your Gmail webmail account. Enter your Gmail email address and corresponding password to sign into your account.
6. Once your Gmail contacts have imported, match the fields correctly and click 'Continue'.
7. Click 'Save' to complete your import. Depending on the amount of contacts, it will take some time to process your contacts.